Our central objective and purpose for
America For Me!
To help individuals to learn, heed, and be subject to the mind and will of the Eternal God; to obey the Laws of God; and, to the need to awaken their senses and become aware of the terrible dangers confronting us, individually and as a nation, of designing people and their evil combinations who are attempting to:
A. destroy our families and traditional marriage as defined by Holy Writ;
B. seize the powers of government for the private gain of themselves and their cohorts.
It is our fervent prayer, with God’s help, to thwart their evil designs for our own personal protection; the protection of our families; and, the preservation of our divinely inspired Constitutional Republic.
Towards that end, we choose:
1. To conform our personal lives and activities according to our God given inalienable rights to Life, Liberty and Property; to God’s true eternal principles of liberty, justice, mercy and truth; and, to the Judeo-Christian principles upon which our nation was founded.
2. To support, uphold and defend marriage and the family as defined in Holy Writ.
3. To support, uphold and defend our divinely inspired Constitution of the United States and the Constitutional Laws of the land enacted pursuant thereto supporting the principles of our personal liberty and political freedom.
4. To assist individuals, as citizens, to assume greater personal responsibility for governance of their Nation and States.
5. To assist legislators and officials of government to understand and support the Constitution of the United States and their oath of office to the end that they will restrict and confine government activities to the functions provided for government by the people’s constitutional grants of power and authority under the Tenth Amendment.
In fulfilling these purposes the burdens of government will be lessened, neighborhood strife will be reduced, human rights will be defended, our families will be strengthened and our divinely inspired Constitutional Republic will be preserved.