By Robert Allen
To those of you who voted for Biden. You had better own it for the next four years if he wins (its looking like he may). I don’t want to hear you complain:
• About your taxes going up or gas prices doubling.
• When your health insurance cost go up even further than they already are.
• When you bring home less on your paycheck because you’re being penalized for climate justice.
• Because your mortgage payments are too high because of his 3% tax increase on your home and you can’t afford to make your payment anymore.
• When you lose your job because 15 million illegal immigrants suddenly become legal and your employer decides to hire someone at a lower wage.
• When your job is just out right eliminated because the minimum wage is to high and your employer can no longer afford to stay open or even pay you.
• When your automotive or industrial job is eliminated because its shipped back to China.
• When interest rates double or even triple and homes/automobiles are not as affordable as they use to be.
• When your stocks and 401k take a massive hit.
• When we are locked into more endless wars in the middle east.
• When your otherwise safe communities are overrun by crime and start resembling Chicago, Portland, Seattle, and Baltimore.
• When the educational system goes down and higher education becomes unaffordable.
• When the new administration makes a play for all of our legally owned weapons don’t look to me for support, safety, or compliance.
You obviously didn’t vote for your paycheck or your future. You voted your feelings. Unfortunately facts don’t care about your feelings and you will soon (sadly) learn this under a Biden/Harris administration. Just own it.
May God Bless and Save the United States of America —
Our Constitutional Republic !