I have three imperatives in my life they are God — Family — Country. This area of America For Me ! covers my personal views concerning the third of these imperatives — our duty to Country.
This area is divided into the following topics:
Holy Writ: Quotes from the Scriptures of our Judeo-Christian heritage concerning Government.
On Religious & Political Freedom: “Freedom is not divisible. ‘Religious’ and ‘political’ liberty are but two ‘peas in the same pod.’ The ‘pod’ is a gift of God. It is the divine principle which equates freedom with individual responsibility.” – J. Allen English
Speaker’s Notebook: Poems, stories, anecdotes, quotes, links and personal writings that relate to our duty to Country.
Founding Fathers: Biographical sketches of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America.
Freedom’s Documents: The documents that forged the freedom of man and established the United States of America — Our Constitutional Republic.
US Presidents: Biographical sketches of the Presidents of the United States of America and views concerning their administrations.
Our Flag: A tribute to the Stars and Stripes.
Tribute to Veterans: A tribute to all who donned the uniform in defense of freedom.
A Patriot’s Responsibility: An excerpt from Our Constitutional Republic: Seeds of Birth – Seeds of Destruction on the responsibilities of citizenship.
The Constitutional Broadside: Reprints of the Constitutional Broadside published by The Constitutional Council for the 21st Century.
Clichés of Socialism: Reprints of the Clichés published by the Foundation for Economic Education.
I make no apology for my belief:
1. That it was God in His infinite wisdom that raised up the Founding Fathers to establish our Constitutional Republic.
2. That It was through His Divine providence and inspiration that its founding documents – The Declaration of Independence and the U. S. Constitution – were written.
3. That it is from Him that we receive our unalienable rights to life, liberty and property. It must be understood that ALL human rights come from our Father in Heaven and NOT from earthly governments. Because if government has the power and ability to bestow human rights – government has the power to rescind those rights.
4. That governments are instituted by man to protect their God given unalienable rights not to destroy them.
5. That governments should never do for their citizens what the citizens should do for themselves. Governments should always preserve the self-reliance of their citizens.
6. That governments can never administer Charity because Charity is never forced and government by its nature is always force. Government can only give through “social-justice” to one citizen what it has first taken from another citizen.
7. That man is subservient to God who created him and gives him life. So my fellow patriots, when one considers all things, it becomes abundantly clear and logic dictates that the state and nation are subservient to the citizens who give it life as stated in our Tenth Amendment: “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
8. In the truth stated in Proverbs 29:2: “When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.”
I, with Benjamin Disraeli, am “weary of statesmen whom democracy has degraded into politicians.” May God grant us Statesmen who desire to right our badly listing Ship of State rather than politicians seeking their own power, re-election and the enslavement of We the People. And may free men and women everywhere understand that there are things worth dying for. Three of the greatest of these are — God, Family, Country !